Submission Film - TEFF 2023
The call for entries for the 7th edition of The Extraordinary Film Festival (TEFF) is now open !
You have until March 1st, 2023 to submit your films (UTC+2).
HOW TO SUBMIT A FILM?
Participants MUST submit their film by online submission, with a screener link (like Vimeo, You Tube or others).
Any incomplete registration, or sent by post, will not be taken into consideration.
Before completing this form, please ensure that you have the following information:
- synopsis of the film (maximum 150 words);
- contact details of the person responsible for submitting the film;
- contact details of the director(s);
- contact details of the producer(s) (or self-production);
- contact details of the rights holder;
- at least 1 photo of the film or the poster (if available) and at least 1 photo of the director. The photos must be copyright free. Specify photo credits if applicable (photos and/or digital images in TIFF, JPEG or PDF format at 300 DPI);
- movie screener link (with or without password) allowing streaming;
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of all requested information.
A little registration fee will be charged for all film submissions. These costs help cover various costs related to the administrative tasks of the festival programming team and the selection committee.
• Early submission (1/10/2022 to 30/11/2022 included): € 5
• Regular submission (1/12/2022 to 15/01/2023 included): € 8
• Late submission (16/01/2023 to 01/03/2023 included): € 10
• Early submission (1/10/2022 to 30/11/2022 included): 10 €
• Regular submission (1/12/2022 to 15/01/2023 included): € 12
• Late submission (16/01/2023 to 01/03/2023 included): € 15
COMMUNICATION / AWARENESS RAISING SHORT FILMS
• Free > contact us at film<a>teff.be to obtain a waiver code
Registration fees are non-refundable.
For all questions about the call for entries: film<a>teff.be