Submissions Teff 2021
The call for entries for the 6th edition of The Extraordinary Film Festival (TEFF) is now open !!!
You have until March 1st, 2021 to submit your films (Brussels time).
HOW TO SUBMIT A FILM?
Participants MUST submit their film by online submission, with a screener link (like Vimeo or others).
Any incomplete registration, or sent by post, will not be taken into consideration.
Before completing this form, please ensure that you have the following informations:
– synopsis of the film (maximum 130 words);
– contact details of the person responsible for submitting the film;
– contact details of the director(s);
– contact details of the producer(s) (or self-production);
– at least 1 photo of the film or the poster (if available) and at least 1 photo of the director. The photos must be copyright free. Specify photo credits if applicable (photos and/or digital images in TIFF, JPEG or PDF format at 300 DPI);
– movie screener link (with or without password) allowing streaming;
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of all requested information.
Please read the contest rules carefully before submitting your project.
CLICK BELOW FOR SUBMIT !
1st choice (prefered) – By filling the form on Zone Festival
2d choice – Via Filmfreeway
This year, some little registration fee will be charged for all film submissions. These costs help cover various costs related to the administrative tasks of the festival programming team and the selection committee.
- Early submission (1/10/2020 to 30/11/2020 included): € 5
- Regular submission (1/12/2020 to 31/01/2021 included): € 8
- Late submission (01/02/2021 to 03/03/2021 included): € 10
- Early submission (1/10/2020 to 30/11/2020 included): 10 €
- Regular submission (1/12/2020 to 31/01/2021 included): € 12
- Late submission (02/01/2021 to 03/03/2021 included): € 15
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Our contact to answer all your questions:
“EOP!” Asbl (Extra & Ordinary People !) – organizer of The Extraordinary Film Festival
Chaussee de la Hulpe, 212